End-User License Agreement (EULA) of 4-Organizer Ultra
At Ambeteco, we take pride in valuing each and every one of our customers and work hard to provide products and services that meet their satisfaction.
- By installing and using 4-Organizer Ultra, you accept the terms of the EULA agreement.
- The license is non-transferable and grants you the right to use the software on a limited number of personal devices.
- Business use is allowed only with a custom business license.
- You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the software.
- You are not permitted to edit, modify, combine, reverse engineer, or distribute the software.
- The software is provided "as is" and the company is not responsible for any damages or losses.
- American Best Technologies Company LLC retains ownership of the software and can grant or revoke licenses.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and American Best Technologies Company, LLC. ("us", "our", "we", "Ambeteco")
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our 4-Organizer Ultra software ("Software" or "Program") directly from American Best Technologies Company LLC or indirectly through an American Best Technologies Company LLC authorized reseller or distributor (a "Reseller").
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the 4-Organizer Ultra software. It provides a license to use the 4-Organizer Ultra software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
By installing and/or using the 4-Organizer Ultra software, you are confirming your acceptance of the "End-User License Agreement" and "Terms of usage", agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept these agreements.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by American Best Technologies Company LLC herewith, regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein.
The terms also apply to any American Best Technologies Company LLC updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
American Best Technologies Company LLC hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the 4-Organizer Ultra software on a limited amount of your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement and the license terms. You are permitted to use the 4-Organizer Ultra software only on your personal devices, such as your personal computer, netbook, or laptop.
You may use the Software on business (non-personal) devices only if the purchased license plan was created for your business by the American Best Technologies Company, LLC due to your request ("Custom business license").You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the 4-Organizer Ultra software.
American Best Technologies Company LLC has the right to suspend, terminate, modify, create, gift, manipulate, change, or delete licenses and associated rights at any time without prior notice.
You are not permitted to:
• Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate, or otherwise, change the whole or any part of the Software.
• Any illegal activities, such as spamming.
• Use the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated into any other software.
• Decompile, disassemble, unpack, repack, "crack", "hack", reverse engineer, etc. the Software.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, share for free, resell, or otherwise use the Software for any commercial or noncommercial purpose.
• Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
• Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national, or international laws
• Use the Software for any purpose that American Best Technologies Company LLC considers is a breach of this EULA agreement.
Other information about our services, technologies, software, and websites.
- "Test drive" is a technically non-accurate, non-real, imaginary, artistic, and exaggerated example/demonstration of how the Software works.
- By "Artificial intelligence"/"AI" Ambeteco means a 'mixture' of algorithms, and/or neural networks, and/or other technologies.
- Technologies "File Sort AI®", "Deep Scan AI®", "Speedup AI®", "Resource AI®", "4-Organizer AI Assistant®", "Wiper AI®", and "Auto Scan AI®" belong to American Best Technologies Company, LLC., are technologies that have certain goals, functionality, and features, powered by the "Artificial intelligence"/"AI" (see above).
- You can find license information of the Software dependencies in the file called "LICENSE.txt" located in the Software installation location (app bundle or folder).
- American Best Technologies Company, LLC. has the right to change the specifications, functionality, features, and other core information/specifications of the Software at any time, without prior notice.
- All names, technologies, and Software belong to American Best Technologies Company, LLC.
Information we may collect
American Best Technologies Company, LLC may collect the following information from you, your devices, and/or components of your devices:
- Internet configuration (such as local IP-address, mask, subnet mask, broadcast address, etc.)
- UUID of your device/system
- Certain information about the components of your device, such as information on the CPU, GPU, RAM, swap memory, drives, etc.
- Information about your device, such as the version of the OS, model, manufacturer, system family, architecture, boot time, hostname, uptime, and/or other system information
- Serial numbers of your device/device components (such as S/N of motherboard, CPU, drives, and/or other components)
- Certain specifications of your device (such as the amount of RAM, CPU, GPU, drives, CPU cores/threads amount, drives load, and other specifications)
- Other serial numbers, IDs, UUIDs, or any other data used for the authorization and identification of the user's device
American Best Technologies Company LLC doesn't claim the responsibility for any damage, malfunctions, loss, injury, lost profits, lost revenues or opportunities, downtime, or any consequential damages or costs of any other type of harm.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
American Best Technologies Company LLC shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you.
The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of American Best Technologies Company LLC.
American Best Technologies Company LLC reserves the right to grant or revoke licenses to use the Software to/of any third party.
American Best Technologies Company LLC isn't responsible for making any changes or improvements to better meet the needs or desires of the end user.
American Best Technologies Company LLC isn't responsible for any changes made by the end user, such as Software customization, personalization, personal themes, nor user-provided data such as usernames, emails, connected social accounts, names, or any other information entered in any manner by the user.
After Your license expires (if it has an expiration period), You must stop using the Software. If you want to continue to use the Software, you must buy another license.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use or install the Software and shall continue until terminated.
You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to American Best Technologies Company, LLC. It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any terms of this EULA agreement.
Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate, and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software.
Governing Law / In case of controversial issues
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out, or controversial issues related to it, or in connection with this EULA agreement, are recommended to be messaged to the mailing address of the American Best Technologies Company, LLC (7 Rosewood, Aliso Viejo, 92656, CA) us before the procedural arbitration process, so the issues could be possibly resolved. Any further issues shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.